Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Aberdeen. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Aberdeen. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Aberdeen & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Aberdeen homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Aberdeen?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Aberdeen. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Aberdeen Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aberdeen, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aberdeen? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aberdeen
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Aberdeen and the surrounding area: