Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Alderwood Manor. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alderwood Manor. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Alderwood Manor & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Alderwood Manor homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alderwood Manor?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alderwood Manor. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Alderwood Manor Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alderwood Manor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alderwood Manor? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alderwood Manor
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Alderwood Manor and neighboring communities: