Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Alger. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alger. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Alger & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Alger homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alger?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alger. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Alger Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alger, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alger? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alger
WA Tree Trimming serves Alger and communities nearby: