Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ames Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ames Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Ames Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Ames Lake homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ames Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ames Lake. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ames Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ames Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ames Lake? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ames Lake
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ames Lake and communities nearby: