Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ames Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ames Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Ames Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ames Lake need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ames Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ames Lake. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ames Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ames Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ames Lake? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ames Lake
WA Tree Trimming serves Ames Lake and the surrounding area: