Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Arlington Heights. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Arlington Heights. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Arlington Heights & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Arlington Heights homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arlington Heights?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arlington Heights. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Arlington Heights Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arlington Heights, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arlington Heights? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arlington Heights
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Arlington Heights and communities nearby: