Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Arlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Arlington. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Arlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Arlington homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Arlington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Arlington. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Arlington Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arlington? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arlington
WA Tree Trimming serves Arlington and neighboring communities: