Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Auburn. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Auburn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Auburn homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Auburn. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
WA Tree Trimming serves Auburn and neighboring communities: