Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bainbridge Island. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bainbridge Island. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Bainbridge Island & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bainbridge Island need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bainbridge Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bainbridge Island. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bainbridge Island Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bainbridge Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bainbridge Island? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bainbridge Island
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Bainbridge Island and neighboring communities: