Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bellevue. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bellevue. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Bellevue & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bellevue homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellevue?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bellevue. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bellevue Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellevue, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellevue? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellevue
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Bellevue and neighboring communities: