Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bellingham. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bellingham. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Bellingham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Bellingham homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellingham?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bellingham. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bellingham Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellingham? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellingham
WA Tree Trimming serves Bellingham and communities nearby: