Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Big Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Big Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Big Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Big Lake homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Lake?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Big Lake. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Big Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Lake? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Lake
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Big Lake and the surrounding area: