Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Birch Bay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Birch Bay. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Birch Bay & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Birch Bay need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Birch Bay?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Birch Bay. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Birch Bay Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Birch Bay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Birch Bay? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Birch Bay
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Birch Bay and communities nearby: