Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bonney Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bonney Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Bonney Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bonney Lake should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bonney Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bonney Lake. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bonney Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bonney Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bonney Lake? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bonney Lake
WA Tree Trimming serves Bonney Lake and neighboring communities: