Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bremerton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bremerton. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Bremerton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Bremerton homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bremerton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bremerton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bremerton Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bremerton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bremerton? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bremerton
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Bremerton and communities nearby: