Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Brush Prairie. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brush Prairie. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Brush Prairie & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brush Prairie need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brush Prairie?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brush Prairie. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Brush Prairie Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brush Prairie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brush Prairie? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brush Prairie
WA Tree Trimming serves Brush Prairie and communities nearby: