Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burlington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Burlington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Burlington need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burlington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Burlington and the surrounding area: