Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cathan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cathan. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Cathan & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cathan need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cathan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cathan. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cathan Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cathan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cathan? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cathan
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Cathan and neighboring communities: