Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cathcart. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cathcart. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Cathcart & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cathcart need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cathcart?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cathcart. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cathcart Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cathcart, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cathcart? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cathcart
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Cathcart and the surrounding area: