Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Chehalis. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Chehalis. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Chehalis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Chehalis need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Chehalis?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Chehalis. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Chehalis Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chehalis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chehalis? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chehalis
WA Tree Trimming serves Chehalis and the surrounding area: