Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Clear Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clear Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Clear Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clear Lake need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clear Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Clear Lake. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Clear Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clear Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clear Lake? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clear Lake
WA Tree Trimming serves Clear Lake and the surrounding area: