Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Colfax. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colfax. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Colfax & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Colfax need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colfax?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Colfax. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Colfax Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colfax, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colfax? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colfax
WA Tree Trimming serves Colfax and communities nearby: