Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cottage Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cottage Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Cottage Lake & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cottage Lake should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cottage Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cottage Lake. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cottage Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cottage Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cottage Lake? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cottage Lake
WA Tree Trimming serves Cottage Lake and communities nearby: