Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Davenport. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Davenport. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Davenport & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Davenport need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Davenport?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Davenport. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Davenport Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Davenport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Davenport? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Davenport
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Davenport and communities nearby: