Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dayton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Dayton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dayton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
WA Tree Trimming serves Dayton and the surrounding area: