Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Des Moines. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Des Moines. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Des Moines & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Des Moines homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Des Moines?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Des Moines. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Des Moines Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Des Moines, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Des Moines? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Des Moines
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Des Moines and communities nearby: