Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in DuPont. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in DuPont. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including DuPont & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in DuPont should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in DuPont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in DuPont. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The DuPont Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in DuPont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in DuPont? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN DuPont
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves DuPont and neighboring communities: