Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Edmonds. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edmonds. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Edmonds & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Edmonds need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edmonds?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edmonds. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Edmonds Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edmonds, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edmonds? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edmonds
WA Tree Trimming serves Edmonds and the surrounding area: