Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Edmonds. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edmonds. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Edmonds & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Edmonds should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edmonds?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Edmonds. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edmonds Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edmonds, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edmonds? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edmonds
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Edmonds and the surrounding area: