Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Electric City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Electric City. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Electric City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Electric City should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Electric City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Electric City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Electric City Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Electric City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Electric City? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Electric City
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Electric City and communities nearby: