Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ellensburg. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ellensburg. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Ellensburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ellensburg need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ellensburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ellensburg. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Ellensburg Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ellensburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ellensburg? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ellensburg
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ellensburg and neighboring communities: