Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elma. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elma. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Elma & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Elma homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Elma?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elma. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Elma Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elma, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elma? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elma
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Elma and the surrounding area: