Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Everett. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Everett. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Everett & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Everett should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Everett?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Everett. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Everett Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Everett, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Everett? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Everett
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Everett and the surrounding area: