Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fairwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairwood. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Fairwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Fairwood homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fairwood Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairwood? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairwood
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairwood and neighboring communities: