Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fall City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fall City. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Fall City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Fall City homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fall City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fall City. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fall City Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fall City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fall City? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fall City
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fall City and the surrounding area: