Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fife. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fife. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Fife & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Fife homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fife?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fife. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fife Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fife, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fife? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fife
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fife and the surrounding area: