Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fox Island. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fox Island. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Fox Island & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Fox Island homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fox Island?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fox Island. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fox Island Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fox Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fox Island? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fox Island
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fox Island and neighboring communities: