Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in George. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in George. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including George & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in George should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in George?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in George. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The George Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in George, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in George? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN George
WA Tree Trimming serves George and neighboring communities: