Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in George. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in George. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including George & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in George need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in George?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in George. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The George Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in George, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in George? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN George
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves George and the surrounding area: