Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gig Harbor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gig Harbor. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Gig Harbor & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Gig Harbor should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gig Harbor?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Gig Harbor. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Gig Harbor Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gig Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gig Harbor? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gig Harbor
WA Tree Trimming serves Gig Harbor and the surrounding area: