Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Graham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Graham. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Graham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Graham homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Graham?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Graham. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Graham Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Graham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Graham? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Graham
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Graham and communities nearby: