Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Granger. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Granger. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Granger & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Granger homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granger?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Granger. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Granger Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granger, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granger? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granger
WA Tree Trimming serves Granger and communities nearby: