Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Highland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highland. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Highland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Highland need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Highland. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Highland Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland
WA Tree Trimming serves Highland and communities nearby: