Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Issaquah. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Issaquah. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Issaquah & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Issaquah need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Issaquah?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Issaquah. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Issaquah Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Issaquah, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Issaquah? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Issaquah
WA Tree Trimming serves Issaquah and communities nearby: