Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Junction City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Junction City. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Junction City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Junction City need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Junction City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Junction City. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Junction City Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Junction City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Junction City? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Junction City
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Junction City and the surrounding area: