Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kalama. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kalama. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Kalama & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kalama need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kalama?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kalama. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kalama Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kalama, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kalama? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kalama
WA Tree Trimming serves Kalama and neighboring communities: