Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kennewick. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennewick. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Kennewick & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Kennewick homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennewick?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kennewick. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kennewick Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennewick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennewick? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennewick
WA Tree Trimming serves Kennewick and neighboring communities: