Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kennewick. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennewick. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Kennewick & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kennewick need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennewick?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kennewick. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kennewick Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennewick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennewick? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennewick
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Kennewick and the surrounding area: