Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kent. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kent. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Kent & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kent need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kent?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kent. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kent Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kent, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kent? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kent
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Kent and the surrounding area: