Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kettle Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kettle Falls. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Kettle Falls & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kettle Falls should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kettle Falls?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kettle Falls. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kettle Falls Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kettle Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kettle Falls? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kettle Falls
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Kettle Falls and communities nearby: