Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kingsgate. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kingsgate. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Kingsgate & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Kingsgate homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kingsgate?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kingsgate. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kingsgate Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kingsgate, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kingsgate? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kingsgate
WA Tree Trimming serves Kingsgate and neighboring communities: