Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kittitas. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kittitas. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Kittitas & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kittitas should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kittitas?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kittitas. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kittitas Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kittitas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kittitas? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kittitas
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Kittitas and the surrounding area: