Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lake Morton-Berrydale. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Morton-Berrydale. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Lake Morton-Berrydale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lake Morton-Berrydale should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Morton-Berrydale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lake Morton-Berrydale. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Morton-Berrydale Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Morton-Berrydale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Morton-Berrydale? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Morton-Berrydale
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Morton-Berrydale and the surrounding area: