Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lakewood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lakewood. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Lakewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lakewood homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lakewood. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lakewood Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakewood? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakewood
WA Tree Trimming serves Lakewood and the surrounding area: